As an integral part of the DocuMatix Product Suite, this module helps you create Secure Web Forms to use on your website. Features include Opt In/Permission Forms to gather new email addresses, loan applications, seminars, contests, and giveaways - virtually anything you would like to gather data on. Notably, it also has sophisticated revision control built right in, so you don't have to worry about compromising data.
Secure Web Forms
The Secure Web Forms are based on a responsive design and are mobile optimized.
- Customize colors, logo, graphics, questions, etc.
- Questions can be made required or optional.
- Support for field validation (alpha, numeric, etc) within contact information.
- Nine different question types as well as contact information.
- Support for up to 5 pages (at 25 questions per page) within a single Secure Web Form.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop environment.
- Built-in revision control to protect and preserve data.
- Ability to create autoresponder emails.
- Notify an email address when data has been submitted to the form.
- Real-time reporting engine.
- Add to your existing website via a link or an iframe.
- All forms are served up over 2048-Bit SSL Connection.
- Replace paper brochures in your branch with a triggered email solution by integrating Secure Web Forms with the DocuMatix Email Manager.
- Integrate Secure Web Forms with the DocuMatix Email Manager to trigger an email or Marketing Path™.
- Integrate Secure Web Forms with the DocuMatix Email Manager to allow a call center representative to trigger emails in real-time.
- Integrate Secure Web Forms with the DocuMatix Email Manager to create an automated Refer-A-Friend campaign.